LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Art Director in Singapore, Singapore
Senior Art Director
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 04/10/2018
Job ID SG1067
Be a driving force behind exciting regional marketing campaigns
The Senior Art Director role is to lead conceptually of various marketing and retail campaigns for the LEGO Agency Asia on an end-to-end level.You will be required to co-run the department in upholding the creative quality of LEGO Agency Asia with all internal and external partners together with the Creative Manager and will be reporting directly to the Creative Director.
You will have the opportunity to inspire fellow team members in striving for creative excellence and place great ideas into implementation across Asia.
A true team player, a motivating leader
• Create & deliver memorable and inspiring creative solutions for the LEGO® Brand and retailing for her products.
• Leads the implementation of design thinking and strategic visual communication integrated into the brand building and marketing campaigns.
• Understands role of design and visual communications in supporting business results and develop objectives to track and measure impact of creative campaigns and retail innovations.
• Create impactful presentation decks, toolkits and present confidently to internal and external partners.
• Maintain key relationships with key marketing partners and proactively grow agency’s creative portfolio.
• Taking self-ownership for personal development, actively seeking opportunities to develop and network within the LEGO agency.
• Manage and lead external creative and production services to provide high quality output delivery.
• Supporting the team leaders with improvising of day-to-day administrative matters to drive efficiency and influence impact for the business.
An influential role in our regional business
The LEGO Agency is a newly form part of the organisation that focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insight driven & fit for purpose solutions across the LEGO group, covering 4 main regions – AMS, EMEA, China & APAC.
The LEGO Agency Asia, serves the Asia markets, covering both China and APAC markets and is focused on developing campaign for the whole Asia region with special focus on China – occasion campaigns/amplifying global campaigns – full value chain from campaign strategy to final in-store solutions.
Do you have what it takes?
• Candidates should possess about 4 to 7 years of relevant experience with an integrated portfolio.
• Background in branding, art direction, digital execution and production with high level of technical craftsmanship.
• Able to work independently from brief to production.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at a time.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and also to lead and nurture juniors.
• Self-motivated, disciplined, driven, strategic-minded and a great team player.
• Expert level within the Adobe CS package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat). Knowledge of other software: Sketch-up, AfterEffects, and Animate CC would be an advantage.
Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application, current CV and most importantly your portfolio.
“To live a creative life, we must lose the fear of being wrong.”
- Joseph Chilton Pearce