LEGO Systems, Inc. Sourcing Specialist - Marketing Services (creative production, market research, consumer insights) in Singapore, Singapore
Sourcing Specialist - Marketing Services (creative production, market research, consumer insights)
Location Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date 06/29/2018
Job ID SG1127
Are you interested in providing local support and driving the global procurement agenda for the marketing service for China and APAC region?
Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to join the LEGO® Group and manage covers all commercial activity involving media, creative advertising services, creative production services, PR, marketing events, market research, consumer insights.This position will focus on the sourcing of marketing services across all subcategories including creative production and creative advertising services, PR, Events, etc. The role will primarily work on tasks specific to the China and APAC market groups but will also support broader team members on activities relating to other markets globally when necessary.
The purpose of this role to ensure that the LEGO Group can sustain commercial momentum so that our Brand can inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow while inventing the future of play.
Supporting the Marketing Service in China and APAC
Main responsibilities are as below:
• Support and execute the Global Category Strategy
• Secure strong Regional stakeholder management
• Regular update of global & regional market intelligence insights
• Build and maintain regional supplier base - incl. contracting, negotiations, relationship building, risk management and supplier performance.
Details are as below:
• Contributing to the development of Hubs / Markets sourcing plan and execution inclusive of local and global suppliers
• Responsible for regional opportunities, sourcing and consolidation
• Stakeholder management and KPI execution
• Input to Global Category Plan - Regional Sourcing Requirements, Market Intelligence
• Support and execute the global commercial strategy locally
• Strong collaboration with local teams for any regional opportunities and consolidation
• Manage the contract process by acting as the single point of contact (for procurement, legal and finance) to the business stakeholders
• Regional / Local supplier management - contracting / negotiations, performance
• Best practices sharing and initiatives leadership in global category forums
• Support the building and development of a scalable and flexible supply base
• Managing local RFI, RFQ and RFP processes
• Conduct commercial negotiations and SRM meeting with local / regional suppliers
• Be accountable to all aspects of local / regional commercial governance including Code of Conduct, contract and PO compliance.
Do you have what we are looking for?
• Master’s Degree preferred but not required (Bachelor's Degree minimum) or equivalent in Procurement or another related field
• Minimum 5+ years experience in Procurement in an International company or relevant experience
• Strategic thinker and collaborative person
• Previous experience in working in global organizations with remote management
• Service minded person with strong focus on internal customer relations and processes
• Must be willing to travel if and when necessary (between 10% up to 20% of the time)
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”