LEGO Systems, Inc. Brand Manager in Slough, United Kingdom
Location United Kingdom, Slough
Posted Date 08/15/2018
Job ID GB3156
Category Brand Management
Do you want to impact the LEGO Group’s global brand growth expansion? Up for the challenge? Apply now!
The Western European Marketing Team helps to shape the global marketing agenda, translates into regional priorities and creates regional frameworks for execution.The Western European Marketing Team helps to shape the global marketing agenda, translates into regional priorities and creates regional frameworks for execution.
Your specific tasks include:
• Co-develops assortment and communication with the global product development team for one larger and a number of smaller product themes
• Supporting Senior Brand Managers in maximizing the potential for boys portfolio, including the definition of regional marketing & activation plans and the creation of relevant additional regional campaigns in the absence of global toolbox
• Effectively deploys portfolio & communication toolboxes to local business units and provides selling-in rationale
• Consults and challenges business units to deliver strong local marketing and activation plans
• Tracks market performance and shares best practices
Challenges and Opportunities
An opportunity with one of the world’s most loved brands to be part of a new team in a newly established regional setup working together with multiple stakeholders to achieve shared goals.
Opportunity to develop strategic thinking, balancing diverse market needs (6 business units, 16 countries in total, with largest being UK, France and Germany) with efficiencies.
Do you have what it takes?
• University Degree e.g. Bachelor (within Marketing preferred) or similar degree
• A solid brand marketing background with experience from branded goods companies and proficiency in development and execution of marketing plans.
• Ability to build, grow and sustain relationships across different cultures
• Strong result-orientation and end-to-end thinking
• Embracing and driving change as an opportunity to improve
Bringing it to Life
This is a great opportunity to join a newly established team in a regional set-up. You will help shape new ways of working, our future portfolio & communication and ultimately enable our business units to grow.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW business unittton above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.