LEGO Systems, Inc. Copywriter, LEGO Agency - Slough & London work location split in Slough, United Kingdom
Copywriter, LEGO Agency - Slough & London work location split
Location United Kingdom, Slough
Posted Date 08/08/2018
Job ID GB3141
Category Product Design/ Development
Do you have a creative agency background? Is your passion and key strength copywriting? Are you interested in delivering a vision through the creation of world famous work?
If so then this is your chance to influence how the LEGO® brand and franchises are presented in our regional campaigns, as you make your mark on creative development within the LEGO Group. Come and join our Creative Agency. Apply Now with your CV and Portfolio
The LEGO Agency EMEA
As a creative you know the best opportunists come from working with a brand with genuine purpose, a brand that is loved by consumers and a brand that is ‘for good’.
As an agency the future model is clear - multi-disciplinary, agile and closely connects creatively with all elements of a business from brand to product to commercial.
These principles are behind the creation of the new Lego EMEA agency and provides a unique opportunity to build a modern agency proposition at the heart of one of the world’s most famous brands. We’re looking for passionate, best of breed creatives who share and understand these principles and are willing and able to contribute to delivering this vision, and through it create world famous work.
Your tasks will include
The Copywriter belongs to the group of top creative employees in the LEGO in-house agency network. Responsible for ensuring that LEGO Agency EMEA delivers best-in-class communication through integrated creative campaigns & executions.
The creative we are looking for should be as strong in ideas as they are in writing with a passion for writing/copy craft. You will be evaluated on the quality of your writing and freshness of your thinking. You will report into the Creative Director and work with a team of Creative Managers, Art Directors and Designers as well as being supported by a bigger team of creatives based in Denmark.
Do you have what it takes?
• An in-depth relevant experience within a direct response environment understanding how writing creates action and behaviour change
• Strong experience in a creative agency environment
• Familiar working with strategic planners, creative’s and external consultants in cross-functional teams to deliver creative excellence
• Able to demonstrate strong writing skills in a multi-channel environment actively pursuing new media and digital solutions
• Strong communication skills with a good level of empathy and focus on others
• Able to travel internationally when required, approximately 10 short trips per year
• An ability to work between Slough and London
• Experience of children’s brands is an advantage for this role
• A relevant marketing degree would be beneficial for this role, or significant relevant market experience
Bringing it to life
The LEGO brand is a global phenomenon, loved by generations around the world. This affection is the result of the strong values that come with family ownership, a powerful, authentic purpose, and an innovative product that inspires creativity. For an experienced creative professional, this role provides a chance to be part of the LEGO story that delights and inspire children whilst helping to protect the reputation of one of the most powerful brands in the world
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.