LEGO Systems, Inc. Key Account Associate, Grocery in Slough, United Kingdom
Key Account Associate, Grocery
Location United Kingdom, Slough
Posted Date 03/07/2018
Job ID GB2849
Category Key Account Management
Can you manage relationships and build strong partnerships?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and energising environment? Are you digitally native? Do you want to help impact the LEGO Group’s growth whilst developing your own skills and experience?
UK and Ireland Sales Team in Slough
The LEGO UK & Ireland Sales team is responsible for the delivery and execution of LEGO business strategy and must deliver against strategic plans to create profitable and sustainable growth at retail. Our role is to be a trusted partner who strives to strategically get the right products and experiences, in the right place at the right time and drive a mutually business plans with our customers.
Your tasks will include:
• Working alongside Senior Account management to ensure accurate data input of listings, launch planning, month forecasts, promotional planning ensuring ROI and in line with business unit strategy and that adherence to deadlines is met at all times
• Support Account Management with the goal of delivering our customer value proposition for profitable sales growth to agreed targeted levels in line with our go to market category strategy
• Deliver an aligned critical path ensuring the retailer’s order portfolio is managed from forecast/sales plan, in-line with the correct customer product mix, product set-up, ordering to ensuring excellence in Omni channel execution.
• Preparation for internal/external presentations, business reviews varying from day to day meetings to General Manager top to top’s.
• Supporting in the promotional planning processes and ensure that the creation of point of sale/digital assets and delivery for shopper instore and online experience.
Do you have what it takes?
• Entry level sales experience from a multi-national company, ideally a branded FMCG company
• Highly collaborative, strong relationship building, communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical skills and a passion for data metrics and ability to turn analysis into actionable insights for e-Commerce programs and digital campaigns
• A high-level of IT literacy especially with Excel
• Attention to detail especially with written documentation
• A proactive and energetic approach to your working day and a passion for self-development
• Experience handling new business sales processes
• Working knowledge of SAP customer planning tools
• Educated to Bachelor’s degree or relevant demonstrated experience
• An ability to commit to regular travel to customer sites within the UK
Bringing it to Life
The LEGO brand is a global phenomenon, loved by generations around the world. This affection is the result of the strong values that come with family ownership, a powerful, authentic purpose, and an innovative product that inspires creativity. For a sales professional, this role provides a chance to grow and develop in a team orientated and supportive environment in a key marketplace, to be part of the LEGO story that delights and inspire children whilst helping to protect the reputation of one of the most powerful brands in the world.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.