LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Art Director, LEGO Agency - Slough & London work location split in Slough, United Kingdom
Senior Art Director, LEGO Agency - Slough & London work location split
Location United Kingdom, Slough
Posted Date 08/08/2018
Job ID GB3140
Category Product Design/ Development
Are you a creative force, a natural collaborator, always striving to show innovative thinking with an ability to inspire those around you?
Are you creatively curious always bringing the outside in, sharing inspiration and knowledge to inspire your work? Then apply!The Senior Art Director sits within the LEGO in-house agency team. Responsible for ensuring that LEGO Agency EMEA delivers best-in-class communication through integrated creative campaigns & executions. An experienced developer of campaignable ideas moving seamlessly between retail, experiential, digital and social channels.
The LEGO Agency
LEGO Agency EMEA is the EMEA regional hub for the LEGO in-house integrated communications agency. It is responsible for developing, designing and building marketing communications solutions that directly drive commercial momentum by combining global franchise campaign toolboxes with local market insight, to deliver campaigns that are relevant for audiences in the region but coherent with global franchise strategy. It also develops bespoke campaigns targeted at regional specific consumer, shopper or customer opportunities. It brings the LEGO brand and its franchises to life!
Your tasks will include:
• Participate in creative workshops and concept development as a senior team member working with strategy, insights and designers
• Develop strong integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept considering an Omni-Channel approach
• Actively participate in client meetings and presentations as a representative of the Creative Team
• Ensure high creative and graphic quality in the marketing communications solutions that the agency delivers
Work closely with Project Management team to ensure that the right tasks are with the right people
Do you have what it takes?
• An in-depth and relevant experience in a similar role
• Strong and relevant exposure within a creative agency environment
• Familiar working with strategic planners, copywriters and external consultants
• Strong communication and visualisation skills (scamps and Mac).
• Must be at expert level in the following applications within the Adobe CS package (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat).
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
• Able to travel internationally when required. You will be working in a UK based team but part of a Global Agency. In order to succeed, teamwork, collaboration and networking will be fundamental to your daily work
• Graphic and/or Communications degree an advantage for this role.
Bringing it to Life
“If you ask me, what is rewarding or fulfilling about this role, I have a clear answer. This is the opportunity to influence and observe projects from start to finish and working closely with EMEA markets.” Creative Director.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV, Cover letter, Portfolio and LinkedIn details.