LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Business Intelligence Specialist (12 Months Fixed Term Contract) in Slough, United Kingdom
Senior Business Intelligence Specialist (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Location United Kingdom, Slough
Posted Date 06/04/2018
Job ID GB3000
Category Information Technology
Do you thrive on turning Business Intelligence data into actionable insights?
Would you like to join the recently awarded most powerful brand, The LEGO Group? Are you passionate about shopper, consumer and customer experience and want to play an essential role in accelerating the impact of The LEGO Group?
Your specific tasks will include:
• Business Performance Review - this is a process focusing on analyzing current business performance and defining actions needed to improve or sustain performance in a short- and mid-term.
• Consumer Data & Sales insight - accountable for delivery of high quality reports and insights on all available (internal and external) data towards the BU.
• Delivering breakthrough insight - Accountable for delivery of high-quality ad-hoc analyses and insights, which can combine different types of data
• Data Validity and Delivery - Responsible for collection, calculation, submission and communication around standard weekly, monthly and yearly consumer driven data
• End User Enablement - The function is responsible for the TLG consumer sales data systems validity, BU report integrity, plus roll out, training and maintenance and of global and local dashboards and tools
Challenges and opportunities
As our commercial situation is challenged, making fact-based decision derived from analytical insights and multiple data sources is vital. The key objectives are to deliver efficiency, consistency and objectivity, whilst at the same time ensure proximity to markets and proximity to local knowledge
Business Intelligence are a critical strategic business partner to the market group heads, recommending insight-driven actions aimed at supporting our commercial momentum, based on relevant internal and external data.
In a sentence, the BI team will deliver actionable insights which enable structured and data-driven decision making, with a focus on short to medium-term processes impacting cross-functional stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a passionate and analytical individual with decent experience in Business Intelligence and working closely with Marketing, Operations and Sales team.
• At least 2 years of strong data analytical experience
• Strong systems skills ideally working in a related industry (FMCG, Entertainment, Retail, etc.)
• Good collaborator with the ability to build relationships
• Experience in leading smaller projects with several stakeholders, across both functions and seniority levels
• Structured and follows through on deadlines
• Proactive in collecting and communicating with stakeholders
• Advanced level of Excel preferably experience in VBA programming
Bringing it to life
The successful candidate will not only derive and drive insights into the BU but will also see their recommendations come to life within the markets. There is a great opportunity to define and be a key part of the UK/I’s future success.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.