LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Customer Development Analyst in Slough, United Kingdom
Senior Customer Development Analyst
Location United Kingdom, Slough
Posted Date 03/29/2018
Job ID GB2881
We are looking for a passionate and analytical individual with solid experience in delivering analysis & insights to help maximise business/retail opportunity and execution.
Your specific tasks include:
Improve trade promotion effectiveness within the LEGO UK & Ireland on commercial activities through; accurately forecasting baselines, implementing fact based insight and governing best practice implementation to retail utilising a SAP based planning tool. Your tasks will include:
- 60% - Govern all Trade Promotion Effectiveness processes for UK market
a) Drive promotional lift and effectiveness analysis for UK market (pre and post event).
b) Ensure Trade Promotions are recorded and managed according to agreed processes.
c) Share / implement best practice with / from other key markets in collaboration with European Global Trade Promotion Effectiveness colleagues.
d) Support implementation of global promotional guidelines and strategy and guide UK team in developing promotional strategies
e) Drive the development of promotional insights, trade marketing ideas and best practices sharing for the UK market.
- 30% - Consumer Sales statistical baseline forecast for UK key accounts
a) Drive a monthly process for creation of baseline forecasts for retail activities.
b) Create monthly baseline forecasts on item level for key accounts as an important input for estimating the promotional uplift effects.
c) Ensure alignment into Demand Planning process
- 10% - Bespoke Customer Development support
Challenges and Opportunities
This is a pivotal role, networking with many different functions across the business. This role is very analytical and is right for an individual who enjoys analysing large sets of data to then propose new courses of action. You need to understand customer needs and objectives for Trade Promotion support and articulate these needs into performance reports with recommendations for improvement.
Do you have what it takes?
• Evidence of very strong Analytical capabilities and experience in either a retail or manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication and networking skills
• Strong commercial understanding and experience
• Ability to perform independently
• Good (own) time management skills
• Understanding of UK retail landscape
• Good written and oral presentation skills
• Interpersonal and creative problem solving skills
• Proficient in computer software skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
Bringing it to Life
This is a great opportunity for someone who would love to work with one of the strongest brands in the world aiming to inspire the builders of tomorrow. In this position, you can look forward to using your Analytical skills and best practice to analyse and recommend future courses of actions based on promotional performance and insight.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.