LEGO Systems, Inc. Part Time Retail Merchandiser Fairfax, VA in United States
Part Time Retail Merchandiser Fairfax, VA
Location USA, Fairfax
Posted Date 05/16/2018
Job ID US7260
Join our team as a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser and play a central role in inspiring the builders of tomorrow.
The territory for this career opportunity includes: Fairfax, Alexandria, Sterling and surrounding areas. A central location within this territory is preferred.
Representing the LEGO® Brand as a with best placement in all retail settings
• Responsible for maintaining shelf presence, merchandising and replenishing the LEGO® sections at retail
• Accountable for set displays, inventory integrity, and installing point of purchase materials
• Build relationships as you share product knowledge and the LEGO® brand values with store management and consumers
• Reporting of all merchandising activity as directed by field manager
A community with a passion for creativity and caring
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. It’s all about a shared vision to launch inspiring products that will shape the future of play. You’ll be part of a uniquely creative organization that gives you the freedom to make a real impact on our performance — and have fun while you’re doing it.
Do you have what it takes to be a Part-Time Retail Merchandiser?
• Retail merchandising experience preferred
• Self-motivated and tech savvy
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail
• Personal cell phone with ability to text, computer, internet access, and ability to email and print
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb a ladder up to 10 feet
• Own vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, a good DMV record in order to drive from store to store
• Ability to work daytime business hours; number of hours varies based on individual market needs
We are always looking for talented Part-Time Retail Merchandisers!
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this Part-Time Retail Merchandiser role– use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 860-763-7777, Option 4 (for TTY, dial 711) or RS_US@LEGO.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.