LEGO Systems, Inc. Component Availability Planner - Stryków Poland in Warszawa, Poland
Component Availability Planner - Stryków Poland
Location Poland, Warszawa
Posted Date 08/01/2018
Job ID PL40
Category Supply and Demand; Production and Technical
Are you looking for a new career challenge? This is an opportunity to play a key role in the planning processes of a word-wide known multinational toy manufacturing company. We offer great opportunity for experienced planners to join our LEGO team in Sonoco, Poland.
Planning, Coordinating and Supply chain
• Planning, optimization and coordination of component supply for subcontractor plant
• External demand allocation at LEGO plants
• Monthly material forecast creation and analysis
• Excess and obsolete stock management
• Active participation in global projects
• Performance management- control and execution of KPIs set with subcontractor
Site/Operations Procurement and External Manufacturing Operations is part of the Operations ELT Area. Procurement team in Kladno, Czech Republic and External Manufacturing team in Strykow, Poland are part of the EU Packing Operations area. External Manufacturing team in Poland includes not only procurement professionals, but also quality and planning specialists.
Do you have what it takes?
• 3+ years of experience working with supply chain
• University (Master) degree
• Fluent in English and Polish
• Experience in participating/leading projects would be advantage
• Solid IT skills (MS Office and SAP)
• Analytical, communicative and detailed oriented person
• Stress resistant
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.