LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Quality Engineer - Poland/Lodz in Warszawa, Poland
Senior Quality Engineer - Poland/Lodz
Location Poland, Warszawa
Posted Date 07/04/2018
Job ID PL36
We offer great opportunity for engineers with interest in quality and processes.
If you are openminded person with interest in innovations, then this is great opportunity for you to join our LEGO team in Sonoco, Poland.
Engineering, Quality and Processes
• Be responsible for continuous improvement activities to enhance the quality management system
• Creating quality documentation - quality manuals, quality procedures, visual standards
• Act as a key player in the Novelty implementation process in Quality area
• Work description creation and updates
• Issuing claims to other internal plants
• Routing negotiation with external packaging partner
• Active support to external packaging partner (training, coaching, preparation of procedures etc.) to secure quality of LEGO Products
• Be proactive in improving Quality strategy
• Support implementation of quality programs by external packaging partner
The department is focusing on managing external packaging partner and assuring all LEGO requirements are implemented. Our team closely cooperates with the Sonoco colleagues, testing new materials, implements novelties and oversees the best quality.
Do you have what it takes?
• 3+ years’ experience in Engineering, Procurement and/or Process Management
• Experience in participating/leading projects would be advantage
• Understanding the novelty implementation
• University degree (Engineering)
• Fluent in English and Polish
• Analytical and communication skills
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.