LEGO Systems, Inc. Assistant Store Manager - Potomac Mills, Woodbridge, VA in Woodbridge, Virginia
Assistant Store Manager - Potomac Mills, Woodbridge, VA
Location USA, Woodbridge
Posted Date 06/30/2018
Job ID US7390
Are you ready to inspire a team to deliver an outstanding guest experience?
Join the LEGO® Brand Retail team as an Assistant Store Manager and ensure our Brand, Vision, and Values are exemplified in all store operations and guest interactions.
Motivate, energize, and inspire others
• Collaborate with the Store Manager to deliver results by prioritizing time and effort, going beyond goals set by others, and finding motivation in raising store performance to the maximum
• Cultivate a positive team environment that promotes a safe and fun atmosphere
• Maintain merchandising standards to meet and exceed planned sales and Key Performance Indicator
• Recruit , coach and develop to ensure a productive and collaborative team
Deliver inspirational retail experiences built on LEGO Brand values.
The LEGO Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a Retail Assistant Store Manager for LEGO Brand Retail you are the face of our company. You and your team will determine our brand’s reputation with each guest interaction. LEGO Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least two years of management experience in a retail environment
• Experience with the following:
o Point of Sale systems, computer proficiency
o Loss prevention and cash management
o Recruitment, training and performance management
o Scheduling and payroll management
• Space management and visual merchandising expertise
• Physical specifications: Constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders. Vision abilities include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
Join our LEGO Brand Retail team
Share our commitment in providing an active hands-on experience that encourages imagination and creativity through in store play. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role -use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.